PROMOTION BUY 1 GET 1 FREE
Buy 1 Get One FREE, Buy 2 Get Two FREE, etc!
Using this foot ensures your binding is always neat and professional-looking, without any hand tacking or excessive pinning.
Use this presser foot to attach bias tape and quilt binding.
Adjustable for binding up to an inch wide. Universal snap-on fit to most household sewing machines.
It lines up the needle right where you want it and you get a straight, professional stitch.
No need to pin binding around your whole project... you just feed the binding into the binding foot as you feed in the fabric. It's Sew Easy.
Fits Most Household ("Low Shank") Sewing Machines: Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, "PFAFF (Hobby Series),New Home, Simplicity, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking(HuskyStar Series), Toyota , Riccar and other low-shank domestic machines and more.
MACHINE FEET GUIDE :
The first question to answer is how old is your machine? Most machines made since 1980 use snap-on feet (Except Berninas, which have their own style of attaching, and therefore need an adapter).
Does your machine's foot screw on or snap on? If it doesn't use a screw to attach, then it's a snap-on.
If it screws on it is important to know whether your machine is a low shank, high shank, or slant needle machine. If you are not certain, you can measure using the simple instructions below:
When presser foot is down, measure the distance from the bottom of foot to screw-hole that holds the foot onto the presser bar.
- Singer slant is for slant needle machine only.
- A high shank machine measures approximately 1 1/4" from the screw to the bottom of the foot.
- A low shank machine measures approximately 3/4" from the screw (small dot in picture above) to the bottom of the foot.
- Most machines made since 1980 use snap-on feet. (Except Berninas that have their own style of attaching, and therefore need an adaptor).
- If foot is not screwed on, it is a snap-on.
- All Viking machines are snap-on. Viking (Huskvarna) and Pfaff are European made.
- Most Japanese machines are snap-on (Brother).
- All Berninas need "Adapter" and use generic low shank feet.
- Singer Slant IS FOR SINGER SLANT MACHINES only. (All other Singers have snap-on or screw on feet.)
- All Featherweights use low shank feet. They are center needle position machines.
If you have a high shank machine, you can also buy our High Shank Snap-On Adapter to use this foot on your machine!
- For Bernina use this one : Adapter Low Shank Feet Foot Bernina
- Adjustable screw for different binding sizes up to 1 inch wide.
- Material: durable metal and hard plastic
- Size: Approx. 4.5x3.8cm or 1.8x1.5inch (L*W)