Free Shipping is available for Today only
A narrow rolled that is even and smooth is a sure sign of a well-made project. Sometimes it can be a challenge! But you don't have to worry about it anymore. With the help of Sewtag HemFoot, everything will be easy as pie!
The Sewtag HemFoot is just another amazing little device that makes my sewing life a million times easier. Using this sewing machine attachment makes hemming sheer and slippery fabrics an absolute breeze.
This includes three foots that all screw onto the included snap-on presser foot. Simply pre-press the start of the hem, pressing under twice the width of the hem and feed it into the guide. The guide on the hemmer turns under the raw edge and allows it to be easily stitched into place, giving you professional looking turned hems on most medium to heavy weight fabrics.
- Fits Most Household ("Low Shank") Sewing Machines: Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor),Bernina,Pfaf, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, "PFAFF (Hobby Series),New Home, Simplicity, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking(HuskyStar Series), Toyota , Riccar and other low-shank domestic machines and more.
- fold and stitch fabric edges in one step
- precise measurement from the fabric edge
- 4/8 inch Rolled Hem Foot(13mm curling)
- 6/8 inch Rolled Hem Foot(19mm curling)
- 8/8 inch Rolled Hem Foot(25mm curling)
- Most machines made since 1980 use snap-on feet. (Except Berninas that have their own style of attaching, and therefore need an adaptor).
- If foot is not screwed on, it is a snap-on.
- All Viking machines are snap-on. Viking (Huskvarna) and Pfaff are European made.
- Most Japanese machines are snap-on (Brother).
- All Berninas need "Adapter" and use generic low shank feet.
- Singer Slant IS FOR SINGER SLANT MACHINES only. (All other Singers have snap-on or screw on feet.)
- All Featherweights use low shank feet. They are center needle position machines.
If you have a high shank machine, you can also buy our High Shank Snap-On Adapter to use this foot on your machine!
For Bernina use this one : Adapter Low Shank Feet Foot Bernina