First Batch Sold Out In 24 Hours!
- High-Quality Premium Sewing Feet From Crafts Capitol
- Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- Stitching Foot (Patchwork Required Foot): used to accurately stitch two pieces of fabric or lace.
- Brother / winner / heavy machine / leap / love can be the United States / butterfly / sewing machine.
- Can be stitched along the edge of a piece of cloth on the other piece of cloth, or sewing special effects in the cloth edge.
- The center of the presser foot with a special guide slot to accurately locate the left and right fabric of the cracks, so as to achieve accurate stitching effect.
- Align the two pieces of cloth with the guides in the center of the presser foot so that the exact stitches can be sewn.
- (Patchwork necessary foot): used to accurately stitch two pieces of fabric or lace lace, you can along the edge of a piece of fabric accurately stitching on another piece of fabric, or sewing special effects in the fabric edge, the center of the presser foot with a special Guide slot to accurately locate the left and right fabric of the cracks, so as to achieve accurate stitching effect.
- Seam presser foot
- Seam fabric can be accurate, sewing stitching stitching, and lace installation.
One Day Discount's Guarantee:
- 99.3% reviewers recommend this product
- 100% Money Back Guarantee To Try Us
- Hurry, before it is gone! Limited time remaining
- Click the "Add To Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
"I am a quilter and I'm starting to actually quilt my own quilts instead of having someone else to it. I'm not great at free motion quilting but many times stitching in the ditch is all the quilt needs. I previously did not have a stitch in the ditch foot for my sewing machine so I decided to give this a try. It works great. While there are many more expensive feet out there, this works just fine. I'm happy with this purchase. Money doesn't always make things better, they all work just the same." - Nancy J. ★★★★★
"I've been quilting for about a year, and I've been needing this foot. Really helps when I'm 'stitching in the ditch'...alignment is easier. Also, used this foot to join two seams...Really liked the finished seam. So pleased with this purchase...easy to install. A needed addition to my sewing room." - Donna Unci ★★★★★
Please NOTE that this is a Snap-On Foot. Not a Screws-On Foot.
- To fold a piece of fabric, opposite the opposite, and then ironed;
- Tighten the crease to the left side of the seam guide foot;
- Open the fabric after sewing.
SEAM THE TWO PIECES OF FABRIC:
- Please put the edge of the cloth or lace, etc., on both sides of the guide alignment, face up;
- Guide the device against the seams and start sewing.
SEWING UNIFORM SEAM EDGE:
- Align the cloth edge of the fabric with the guide groove of the seam foot;
- Adjust the needle position so that the needle drop point is located at the ideal position from the cloth edge, and then lower the presser foot lift bar, lower needle
- Start sewing.
- 1 x Stitch In A Ditch Foot
MACHINE FEET GUIDE :
The first question to answer is how old is your machine? Most machines made since 1980 use snap-on feet (Except Berninas, which have their own style of attaching, and therefore need an adapter).
Does your machine's foot screw on or snap on? If it doesn't use a screw to attach, then it's a snap-on.
If it screws on it is important to know whether your machine is a low shank, high shank, or slant needle machine. If you are not certain, you can measure using the simple instructions below:
When presser foot is down, measure the distance from the bottom of foot to screw-hole that holds the foot onto the presser bar.
- Singer slant is for slant needle machine only.
- A high shank machine measures approximately 1/4" from the screw to the bottom of the foot.
- A low shank machine measures approximately 3/4" from the screw (small dot in picture above) to the bottom of the foot.
- Most machines made since 1980 use snap-on feet. (Except Berninas that have their own style of attaching, and therefore need an adaptor).
- If foot is not screwed on, it is a snap-on.
- All Viking machines are snap-on.
- Most Japanese machines are snap-on (Brother).
- All Berninas need "Adapter" and use generic low shank feet.
- Singer Slant IS FOR SINGER SLANT MACHINES only. (All other Singers have snap-on or screw on feet.)
- All Featherweights use low shank feet. They are center needle position machines.
If you have a high shank machine, you can also buy our High Shank Snap-On Adapter to use this foot on your machine!
For Bernina use this one : Adapter Low Shank Feet Foot Bernina
For Pfaff machines use this one : Pfaff Edge Joining Foot
Or you can select this :
We have sent more than 127,362 packages this year. Become our happy customer today. ♥
3 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.